Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Beginings and new Seasons!

Well it’s been a while since I have posted but I am about to announce something very exciting! It’s been almost 4 years since we have tried for our 3rd child and hubby and I have now agreed that we are going to look at other alternatives to growing our family!
So we are in our phase of Adoption and really really excited about what God has instore for us. WE have thought, prayed and seeked God for a long time about this and know in our hearts that this is what God wants for us. It’s always been something on our hearts and so we have complete peace in our hearts. We are busy compiling our Profile now for the agency to present to the Birth mother, I didn’t think it would be so hard but it is so personal and you are really opening your heart to her. We have received letters already from our family members for the profile and I have been in a ball of tears already. God is going to entrust us with a beautiful bonny baby to take care of and love and feel so pregnant in my spirit already! He has already been growing the love in my heart for our Adoptive baby whom we have not met yet! Isnt He is amazing!!!!
So I will update you on the process and the trials and successes on Adoption as we go along 
I found this little saying and thought I would share it with you, it touched me deeply!!

It has been said that adoption is more like a marriage than a birth: two (or more) individuals, each with their own unique mix of needs, patterns, and genetic history, coming together with love, hope, and commitment for a joint future. You become a family not because you share the same genes, but because you share love for each other.


No comments:

Welcome to my journey

Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. It is my prayer that whoever reads this blog would be blessed by my story. Please know that whatever you face in this world is only temporary, but life with Jesus is eternal. May you know that whatever trial you go through, The Father walks with you, and every trial is there to make you grow stronger as a person and in faith. May you know that life is wonderful despite circumstances around you, because God in your life makes it devine, and your reason for existence is finally met with purpose, don't give up on your dreams and hopes, hopes will be restored once again in your life, dreams will be fulfilled, and joy will come again, because as the scripture says: Though your sorrow may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning, so whatever season you may be going through, whether it be winter or autumn, know that your season of joy is coming, spring, where new flowers bloom and hope is restored.
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills— where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. - Psalm 121: 1-2